Schedule of Availability of Service
Who may avail of the services:
Building permit Applicant
What are the requirements:
- If applicant is the Registered Owner of the Lot:
- Certified true copy of TCT and approved lot plan duly signed by the Geodetic Engineer.(3 copies each)
- Tax Declaration. (3 photo copies each)
- Current Real Property Tax Receipt.(3 photo copies each)
- Six (6) sets of plans (blue print) signed and sealed by duly licensed Architect or Civil Engineer professional, -Electrical Engineer, Sanitary/Plumbing Engineer, Mechanical Engineer and Owner of Applicant.
- Six (6) sets of estimates/Bill of Materials signed and sealed by a duly licensed Architect or Civil Engineer Owner.
- Structural analysis/soil bearing capacity duly signed by structural Engineer and owner.
- Barangay Clearance for securing Building Permit Forms signed by Civil Engineer and Owner/Applicant.
- ECC-Environment Compliace Certificates from DENR.
- If Applicant is not Registered Owner of the Lot (3 Photo copies each)
- Duly notarized copy of the contract of least, or
- Duly notarized copy of the deed of Sale.
How to avail of the service: