Schedule of availability of Service:
April-May of every year
Monday to Friday 8:00AM – 5:00PM
About the Service:
The subsidized scholar program provides sholarship to deserving but less privilege elementary or high school graduates who want to pursue high school and college education.Those who would like to avail of the program may apply in LGU-Lamitan.Applicants/students must meet the following qualifications;
- A resident of Lamitan City and of good moral character
- Elementary or High school graduate, at least in sholastic standing with a weighted grade average of 85% and above, and with no failing grade in any subject.
- Belonging to a poor family that cannot afford to send the student to high school or college.
What are the requirements?
- Bio Data with 2×2 picture
- Form 138 or hight school report card
- Copy of latest income tax return of the family
- Barangay certification that the applicant is a resident of the barangay and that he/she is of good moral character.
- All photocopies must be authenticated
How to avail of the service: