yakan dance (2)
yakan dance (3)
city hall (3)
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
WHY TRAVEL TO LAMITAN CITY?
Lamitan City, though a Third Class City is gifted with tourism attraction. Historical accounts are in place like, Kalun’s Park and shrine which momentarily serves as resting place, meeting and chat areas. Cultural-the existence of the City Museum serves as center of traditional limelight of Yakan Festival in Lamitan. Natural – Lamitan is blessed with spring, rivers and falls. Beaches – the famous Balas, Calugusan, Malo-ong and Palm Beach destined with blue waters and white sand attracting for swimming, boating, picnicking, fishing and water snorkeling and skiing. Other basic and infrastructure are present in the City hence; one may experience and visit the place.
HOW TO GET TO LAMITAN
- Get any transportation going to Zamboanga City, You can either travel via plane, RORO, or Bus.
- From Zamboanga City get on RORO going to Lamitan.
- SCHEDULES: Zamboanga – Lamitan: 7:00AM, 12:30PM, 3:00PM, Lamitan – Zamboanga: 7:00AM, 10:00AM, 3:00PM
- From Lamitan Port, you can ask our friendly tricycle drivers to take you to your destination. If it’s your first time to be in Lamitan CIty, we encourage you to contact our staff from the Tourism Office: Cellphone no.: , or email us at email@example.com.
WHERE TO STAY & EAT
- LAMITAN HOSTEL – Oval, Market Site, Lamitan City
- CAWLEY’S HOTEL – Brgy. Maganda, Lamitan City
- LAMITAN PLAZA RESTAURANT
- NALAMAR RESTAURANT
- PICK A BITE
- ZEE’s SNACK HAUS
- KEGAN KAINAN