Schedule of availability of service:
Who May avail of the service:
- Birth – Parents, hospital authority, nurse ,midwife, trained hilot, registrant.
- Marriage- contracting parties
- Death – nearest next of kin, hospital authority, any person having legal charge of the deceased when he was still alive.
What are the requirements?
- Birth (Current) – If current, marriage contract of parents and attachments for non-christian.
- Delayed Registration of Birth – Rule 25 of A.O. No 1 series of 1993
- From 1 month to 17 years old: Marriage contract of parents, baptismal certificate, affidavit of birth with two witnesses, school records form 137, barangay certification
- For 18 yrs old and above – CRS Form No.1 (Negative Certification of Birth at NSO Regional Office Zamboanga City), Xerox Copy of any valid ID’s, Service Records, 1 copy of 2×2 picture, other requirements mentioned above.
- Death – For vehicular or shooting accident,spot report from the police authority, Barangay certification
- Delayed registration of death – Rule 19 of A.O. No.1 series of 1993
- Affidavit of delayed registration of death by any of the nearest relative of the deceased or by any person having legal charge of the deceased when he was still alive
- Marriage – Certification of No Marriage records (CENOMAR), live birth certificate of both contracting parties,pre-cana seminar, POPCOM Seminar, permission to marry for AFP personnel only
- Under article 34 -Joint affidavit with years union as husband and wife with no legal impediments
- Delayed Registration of Marriage Rule 46 of A.O. No 1 series of 1993
- Copy of Marriage Certificate to be registered, affidavit executed by the registrant surrounding the marriage and the reason of the cause of the delayed, certification from the church.
- Out of Town registration Rule 20 of A.O.1 series of 1993
- The same requirement as delayed registration of birth with additional of affidavit of out of town, registration attested with two witness, money order address to civil registrar where it is forwarded for processing fee and other incidental expenses.
- Annotated civil registry documents affected by R.A. 9048
- City/Municipal Registrar and Civil Registrar General approved petition, certificate, certificate of finality, annotated certificate, original (un-annotated) certificate.
- Certificate true copy/Form 1a/Authentication
- Processing Fee,Documentary stamp
How to avail of the service: